Monday, July 27, 2009

What a Weekend :)

We all had a great weekend. Let's see... where to start!

Fri ~ Trey, Wes and I had dinner at Los Portales and after a nice meal headed home to do a few things around the house in Wesley and Jitterbug's room. We got her valance up and moved the old denim curtains into Wes' room. His ROOM is SO cool! What a big boy I have... :) Jitterbug's room is looking cuter and cuter each day!

Sat ~ We all got up and Wes helped Daddy make breakfast... Biscuits, scrambled eggs and smokies. Wes LOVES to help out in the kitchen when ever we are in there. I love that he likes to be involved. I can't wait to see what he thinks of little Miss Jitterbug when she is here.
After breakfast we all got ready and headed to Trey's company picnic at Twin Lakes YMCA. That place is too cool! We had a great time and Wes even did the spoon race and had fun. We then headed to the pool and the boys were like fish as usual! Trey made the mistake of going straight to the pool so he didn't really get to get in, but waded as Wes got to play and just really enjoy himself.
After the company picnic we headed home and ALL of us had to take a nap. This heat really tires you out! WOW.. After naps we headed to the Smitheal's for BBQ and great friends. It was SO good to see the Fayrweather family and get some great visiting time in with everyone. Wes and I left Trey with the guys on 6th street around midnight and headed home. Trey got to hang out with the guys and party till the cows came home.

Sun ~ Wes and I got up a little on the late side and then headed back down to the Smitheal's to pick up dad and we actually ended up staying longer than expected. The best part was, Wes and the kids had a great visit and played like champs.

Talk about a weekend... So today Wes and I are really just hanging around the house and relaxing. Trey is headed to LA for business meetings and will be back late tomorrow night. And as of right now, that will be the last trip (hopefully) he takes before Jitterbug makes her arrival.

And as for our little Jitterbug, she is running out of room and we are surely getting anxious for her arrival. Trey and I can't wait to see what Wes' reaction will be and what she will look like.

So I am ready to sign off. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment