Wednesday, July 29, 2009

23 days to GO!

So today I am officially at the beginning of my 36th week of Pregnancy! Leaving us with 23 days to go until our scheduled c-section.

Dr. Mankovsky said that all is looking great and that he thinks she may come earlier. HOWEVER, I think Jitterbug will hang on until the scheduled date.... Come on, Wes was late, what makes you think my girl will be early! We shall see..

Other than that I am feeling great. I started feeling a little bit of pain here and there, but nothing I didn't experience with Wes. The best part, is I have not have very bad swelling as of now. I have had a few days here and there, but nothing compared to my pregnancy with Wes. I guess being able to take it easy is really a great thing!

Now time to really start tackling all the things that need to be done before Jitterbug arrives. This week I will start washing clothes that I kept from Wes and getting inventory of bottles and all that fun stuff together! I definitely have my work cut out for myself.

I can't wait for the weekend. My neighborhood girls are hosting a shower for me on Sunday and I just can't wait to have some girl time. It will be nice to just be able to visit with the girls!

Well, that is all I have for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment