Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nathan's Baptismal Weekend

All is done and completed. We had a GREAT weekend!

We headed down on Friday afternoon and stayed at the Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch in San Antonio! What an AWESOME place! Highly recommend for a weekend get away as a family or just a couple, just be prepared for LOTS of kids!

We got into SA about 5 pm and Nathan and Wesley did great on the ride down! Instead of heading to Jason's detective graduation we just meet everyone at dinner at my favorite Mexican place, Pico de Gallo! YUMMY! I heard that Jason was asked to give a speech and did a fantastic job. I am SO not surprised, he has always been good with public speaking and he was VERY excited to complete this journey in life! I am a VERY proud sister!

Saturday was great. We took it easy at the resort and just took our time getting ready to head to the church! The baptism was PERFECT.

Trey and I would really like to THANK everyone for coming in for the Baptism. It would not have been as special had everyone not been able to join us in our celebration.


So for those of you who are not aware. To keep in tradition of of family dinner's in SA, we hosted our family and friends for dinner at our favorite Greek place. I think I have polluted at least two small boys! Wesley and Chase seemed to really, REALLY enjoy the belly dancer, here is the proof!


Such a great time!!!! And what GREAT memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment