Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nathan's First Dr.'s appt

So today we had Nathan's fist official Dr.'s appt since we left the hospital. He did great... He is up to 7lbs 6oz and his Doc said he looks GREAT... He is eating like a champ, both Mommy Milk (what I have explained to Wesley as breastfeeding) and Formula. He already put on a quarter inch in length as well.

Since we were at the doctor already, she reccommended that Wesley and I have our flu vaccines. So, Wes got the Flu mist and I did the standard shot to show my boy that it was okay to have a shot... And all I got was a pink camo band aid, not even a lollipop..... :(

Wes is doing great as a big brother. He has been VERY attentive to Nathan and he is following directions extremely well. He has seriously taken with him, and loves to feed and hold him. And so far, each night he has given him a hug and kiss.

So far, Wes is living up to his word of being the "Biggesest Bestest Big Brother" thus far. He is AWESOME.

Don't forget to visit us tomorrow. Wesley is starting his first day of Mother's Day Out tomorrow and looks like he has a great teacher this year. We did orientationn yesterday and the funniest part was the fact that Wesley was GLUED to Trey the whole time. We are SO not used to seeing him act like that!

More to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment