Monday, September 21, 2009

Nathan's 1 month old

Well, Nathan is officially a whole month old. He is doing great too! However on Sunday he started to come down with a fever. I guess he is fighting off something as his fever has stayed under the Hospital trip temp. I took him into he doctor and all she said was to continue to monitor him. My poor little man!

But on the good part, he is up to 9 lbs. and 21 inches long! He has gained 2 lbs and 1.5 inches in just 4 weeks. AMAZING! Guess the little bit of milk I give him is great, and don't forget the Formula! :)

Here is a pic of Nathan and his first fever. I have been keeping a cool cloth on him on and off during the day! And he seems to like it to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment