Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Start the STOP WATCH

Well, today we are officially in the 48 hour count down. I was supposed to go to the doctor today for my last prenatal; however I got a call yesterday to reschedule. So, we have to wait till tomorrow.

So I called the doctors office this am to ask why I would even need to come in tomorrow for an appointment if we are scheduled for Friday am. Well, I was not aware, but I will be getting to see my little girl tomorrow via Ultra sound. Dr. M does this as routine to make sure all is well.

WELL, that makes me a bit more nervous than I was when I woke up this morning... But, I know she is in GREAT hands and all will be great. I can't WAIT to see her via ultrasound tomorrow. HOW cool will that be!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will continue to keep everyone posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment