Monday, August 3, 2009

Let the NESTING continue!


Well, today was a rather productive day. Here we go.
Wes had his first 2009 swim lesson. He LOVED it.
After we finished his lesson, we played at the park for about an hour and then ran errands. He was such a GOOD sport.
After Wes had his rest time, he got to watch Charlotte's Web, as I started organizing the kitchen to find a home for all the bottles, and formula routine that is soon to be upon us.
Today is Grandma Agnes' birthday! So tonight Wes and Trey called her up and talked to her. He was proud to say Happy Birthday on the phone and when she asked him what his favorite part of the Charlotte's Web movie was, he responded ~
You know when the rat runs across the barn fence and the cows FART on him.......
Yes, my son is ALL BOY... Farts it is!
BTW ~ The Charlotte's Web he is referring to is the more recent version with Juila Roberts..
Ah the things my son comes up with...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jitterbug status... Well we are still awaiting her arrival, but tonight has been another night of me over doing myself and having contractions. Maybe she will come early! Since I don't really know how to sit still anyway.. :) I head to the doctor tomorrow so we shall see what he comes up with. Guess I better have my father come up earlier to take our now Famous Belly Picture!
Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment