Alright everyone... So here is the latest as of today...
Went to the doctor and NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING is happening in the arrival of Jitterbug status. I have had contractions, but they just seem to be practice rounds and nothing serious. No dilation NOTHING.
Trey laughed of course when I called him and he says!
"Our kids sure have liked it in your tummy. Hope this is NOT a sign of what is to come when they need to start moving out."
I can say that right now, both kids had evictions notices and I will have NO hesitation giving their notice when it is time for them to move out when they are OLD enough.
Guess my womb is the place to be! :) hahaha!
So as of right now, we are still on for Fri, Aug 21 @ 9:30 am. We are to report to the hospital at 7:30 am and then go from there. We are getting VERY excited and Wesley is very enthusiastic at the moment.
We had a friend of ours today have her baby girl and Wesley was ready to head to the hospital right away to meet her. He is going to be SUCH a great Big Brother. We sure are blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment