Thursday, August 20, 2009

All SYSTEMS are a GO!

We are all set for tomorrow. I went in for my final prenantal visit today and Dr. M did an unltrasound to view Jitterbug's growth etc. She looks GREAT!! He measured her head and it was measuring at 93mm (3.6 inches) and said the placenta looks great too! She is fully baked and ready to join the world...

We are going to report to the hospital at 7:30 am CDT tomorrow and the OR is scheduled for me at 9:30 am CDT. Jitterbug should make her Grand Entrance by 11 am CDT. I will have Trey send out an email as soon as we can, if not the phone call train will be the first method.

Just hope I can sleep tonight. I could NOT sleep last night and then when I did finally fall asleep around 1 am. I was back up at 5:30 ish and could NOT go back to sleep! I am a ball of nerves I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment